Filed under Reviews, TV

“Pretty Little Liars” renewed

Creative commons

The teen mystery and thriller “Pretty Little Liars” Has now been renewed for 2 more seasons on ABC Family.

The show originally aired in 2010 and has grown a large audience over five seasons. It has been deemed one of the most successful shows in its time with ratings that have gone through the roof.

The story line depicts the friendship of five teenage girls, Hanna Marin, Aria Montgomery, Emily Fields, Spencer Hastings and Alison Dilaurentis, from a small fictional town by the name of Rosewood, their lives take a turn for the worst when Alison is mysteriously “Murdered.” Soon after the four friends start receiving mysterious messages from a figure by the name of “A” who blackmails them, with their deepest and darkest secrets. Secrets that only Alison knew.

Several seasons have past since the show first aired, and all of the viewers only have one question in mind. Who is “A”? Though as seasons have passed characters have been revealed as being apart of the “A” team, it is still a mystery as to who is the mastermind behind all of this.

Though the anticipation of finding out who “A” is, have some people feeling more annoyed than excited. The audience continues to grow season by season.

“Pretty Little Liars” is one of those shows that keeps you on the edge of your seat, but still can still irritate you at times because we just want to know who “A” is already. No matter how many times viewers say that they are done with the show they still come back one more time in hopes of this finally being “The Season” it is all revealed.

But don’t worry liar fans you won’t have to wait too long to find out who “A” is, because it is said that the 7th season will be the last. Though this will be a sad moment for some, it will surely be a breath of relief for most.

Though the season is not on air right now you can catch previous seasons on Netflix and Hulu. ABC family has always aired a Halloween episode, but this year they changed it up a bit and are doing a Christmas episode “How the “A” Stole Christmas” which will be airing on December 9.

But don’t be sad for too long, because there are rumors of a “Pretty Little Liars” movie in the works. But, who knows? It could all be lies.